Our neurology and orthopedic spine specialists are some of the best in the state in this specialized field of surgery. We communicate with our patients every step of the way to provide a stress-free environment that promotes quicker, more complete healing. Our specialists treat a wide scope of conditions affecting the central nervous system and spine, including:
- Microsurgery for ruptured discs
- Minimally invasive surgery and endoscopic surgery
- Cervical and lumbar surgery for ruptured and degenerated discs
- Spinal stabilization and fusion
- Surgical relief of carpal tunnel syndrome and ulnar neuropathy
- Removal of spinal tumors
- Stabilization of painful compression fractures
- Rahhal, Ryan, M.D.
- Thomas, Richard, M.D.
- Sherburn, Eric W., M.D.
- Tomecek, Frank J., M.D.
- Rodgers, James A., M.D.
- Mangels, Kyle J., M.D.
- Koontz, Douglas R., M.D.
- Gaede, Steven E., M.D.
- Boedeker, Daniel J., M.D.
- Baird, Clint, M.D.
- Covington, Christopher G., M.D.
“This was my second stay at this hospital and staff was great both times. I can’t say enough. I’ve recommended TSSH to everyone. Thanks”